Entry level position
Junior Systems Engineer for Communication (m/f)
We at BLE Solutions specialize in the specification, implementation and verification of BLE applications. Our implementations are mostly on embedded platforms (mostly arm based or 8051 based), for companies like Roche Diabetes Care GmbH, DOM Sicherheitstechnik GmbH & Co. KG, diva-e Netpioneer GmbH or Somfy GmbH.
We created a company culture that is defined by individual freedom. We did not want people to come in at a given time, but at the time they feel is right for them. We also support flexible work-schedules. And if there is work that you can do from at home – go ahead. The only thing you get are deadlines (which we decide upon together) and all the support our senior engineers can give you.
We are located in Essen which is located in the middle of the Ruhrgebiet.
In our projects, we love quality. Automated testing, regression testing, smoke testing and verification, it is all build into our products. Because we work in industries like med tech or the home security industry.
You will be responsible for the implementation of a BLE application on a chip from Texas Instruments. For that you’ll do the following:
- Requirements Engineering
- Writing Tests
- Writing Test Specification
- Implementation in C of BLE Applications
Starting on the 1st of June, we are looking for a full-time Systems Engineer
(40h/week) with the following skills:
- Embedded Programming experience during your theses and/or within one of your university courses
- Experience with git
What we can give you
- Your work, your schedule. We give you all the flexibility your life needs.
- It’s your work and your schedule. We are here to enable you to do the work you do best.
- We help you with the move and/or support your visa application (Blue Card).
We communicate in English, so German is nice to have, but not absolutely needed. We only need your CV and your github account (or some other example of your work). Please mail your CV to: email@example.com